Euroll UK a company registered in England and Wales with company number 06593719 are committed to protecting and processing personal data in a relevant and responsible manner.
Any general queries regarding this policy should be addressed to Benn Aylward or Victoria Dickson at:
Euroll UK – The Business Park, One Maydwell Avenue, Slinfold West Sussex RH13 0AS
Updates To This Policy
Euroll UK may update this policy from time-to time as necessary and we will upload the most recent version here, so please check for changes. We may also send relevant updates via a link in an email to our customers/subscribers.
This policy was updated in May 2018.
Processing Personal Data
Personal data is processed by Euroll UK as a data controller and as a data processor. Our basis for processing personal data is based on the following;
- Performance of a Contract – You may have provided your details to us via our website or directly via our email address or over the phone and have asked Euroll UK to provide a quotation and/or to supply a product or service to you. Euroll UK will then process your data for this purpose, to fulfil our obligation to you as part of our agreement or contract. We may also have been supplied your data by a third party who have asked us to undertake work on your behalf e.g. a garage door installer who uses our products (and we need your delivery address to supply a product to you) as part of our agreement with our customer.
- Legitimate Interests – means an interest in conducting and managing our business to enable us to provide bespoke security solutions. We consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
- Consent – You may have provided your explicit consent via our sign-up forms or in person or during a telephone conversation, to receive marketing information/special offers via email, post or by telephone.
- Legal obligation – we may have to process your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
Asking For Your Consent
We ask for consent before we send you electronic marketing information about our products/services or news and special offers. We’ll get your consent via our signup form, in person or during a telephone conversation. Where we have sold products or services to you (as an individual or a partner in a partnership) in the past, current electronic marketing regulations permit us to send you electronic marketing without getting your explicit consent in advance, but you can always opt-out.
Consent will be asked for individual communication channels e.g. email, post and telephone. In line with best practice we will send a double opt-in verification of your email address to you, to click and confirm.
You have the option to change how you receive marketing information from us at any time, by either updating your preferences via the link on the latest email from us or by calling Victoria Dickson on 01403 786130 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You always have the right to refuse to receive direct marketing from us in any medium.
You can unsubscribe from electronic marketing communications at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the latest email from us, by calling 01403 786130 or emailing email@example.com.
Euroll UK will keep an electronic record of when you unsubscribed to demonstrate that we have processed this request. Your email address and name will be held in a password protected data suppression list to show that you have been unsubscribed so that we don’t contact you again in future.
In some instances, for example if you are looking for a supply and fit service, we may need to share your details with one of our installation network (who buy and fit our products).
Who We Share Information With
Your information may be shared with one of our UK based installer network (if you require a product to be installed) but still manufactured by Euroll.
We may also need to share your details e.g. your name and delivery address, if we are asking a third party (courier or delivery service) to deliver products/services to you.
We may need to share your information with our professional advisers including lawyers, accountants, auditors, and insurers and with banks, lenders and others who offer financial services to our business from time to time.
With regard to payments, if you fail to pay Euroll UK in line with our standard terms and conditions, we may also pass your personal details to our chosen debt collection agency. This would follow an in-depth discussion with you regarding payment schedules and is only implemented as a last resort.
We never sell, lease or distribute personal data with any other third parties unless we have your permission, or the law requires us to.
We don’t normally transfer personal information to outside of the European Union but we might in certain circumstances. If we do, we will ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it as would be provided under the GDPR.
How Long Data Is Held On Record
If you have purchased a product or service from us, your data will be held securely in our computer systems and hard copy file for at least 5 years. This is for traceability purposes and also in some instances, so we can honour any appropriate warranties.
If you are on our mailing list and are yet to make a purchase from us, we will update our records every 12-24 months and send out a consent reminder to you. You have the option to opt out of any marketing at any time though, regardless of our procedures (please see below).
The Type Of Data We Record And Process
We ask for and process very little personal data. The data we ask for is to ensure that we can adequately carry out our role to provide you with;
- A quotation
- The supply of a product or service you have requested from us e.g. manufacturing a door or attending a site survey/visit or supplying parts to you
- Product information and any updates to our products and services
- Information about special offers and promotions or events.
The types of data we process are as follows;
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your postal/site address/invoicing address
- Company name if appropriate
- Contact telephone number(s)
- Your information preferences i.e. what type of information you are interested in receiving from Euroll UK.
This also includes specific details you may supply to us relating to the product you require a quote for, or for us to manufacture for you e.g. your drawings, specification, dimensions, photographs of your property and any other supporting information you may supply to us as required.
We also process data that is supplied to us by third parties. For example, our garage door installer customers may sometimes share your data with us so that we can deliver our products to your property directly. Your data is processed and stored with the same due care and diligence and we only process the data we need (i.e. your name and delivery address).
If you are an employee of Euroll UK, someone working with us under a contract for services, a supplier of goods or someone who applies for employment or work with us, we will provide you with specific privacy information [and ask for your consent to use your personal information.] We will also collect the following information on you:
- Identity Data including first name, last name, title, job title, role or similar identifier, and gender, as well as proof of identity and your right to work in the UK.
- Contact Data which may include your address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data to provide pay, benefits and conduct other financial transactions with you.
Failure To Provide Personal Information
Where we need to collect personal information either by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested:
- We may not be able to agree, enter in to or perform a contract we have or are trying to enter into with you or a person or organisation associated with you.
- If you are an employee, contractor or applicant for a position with us, we may not be able to consider your application, provide you with pay or benefits, or administer a contract for services or contract of employment with you
To prevent unauthorised or fraudulent disclosure or access to your information we have implemented physical (e.g. locked storage) and electronic (password protected) security safeguards and internal procedures (telephone security checks).
Data Access Request
If you would like a copy of the data we hold, we will provide a copy free of charge in an easily accessible electronic format, within one month of your request.
Before we supply this information to you, we will ask a few questions for security purposes to verify your identity and to prevent any fraudulent requests.
Data Access requests should be sent to Victoria Dickson via Victoria@eurolluk.co.uk or by telephone on 01403 786130 Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Your Right To Object And Delete Data
If you do not wish Euroll to process your data, you can contact us directly to discuss by calling 01403 786130 Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will do everything we can to work towards a mutually acceptable solution if you wish your data to be deleted. However, certain types of personal data may need to be kept on record by Euroll UK for the purposes of honouring any warranty period and also for CE traceability. In some instances, you may continue to receive information from Euroll for a short period after changing your preferences, while our systems are updating.
If you would like to restrict the processing of your personal data you can do this by emailing Victoria Dickson via Victoria@eurolluk.co.uk or by telephone on 01403 786130 Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. You may do this in the following scenarios:
- if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy;
- where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it;
- where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Updating Or Changing Your Data
If you would like to change or update your data you can do this by emailing Victoria Dickson via Victoria@eurolluk.co.uk or by telephone on 01403 786130 Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm to change any data we hold on our internal databases. You can also click on the Update Preferences link at the bottom of the last email we sent to you.
In some instances, you may continue to receive information from Euroll for a short period after changing your preferences, while our systems are updating.
Links To Other Websites
Website Management Service
We use a company called Orange Pixel Design to look after the hosting of the Euroll UK website. This means they may have limited access to your data when they are making changes to our website (if you have previously completed a contact form) and also as part of the overall secured hosting and management process.
Facebook & Instagram
Our chosen email provider is Mailchimp. Euroll UK send marketing emails using this email client. We also use it to collect, store and process personal data and to record/update communication preferences.
Your consent to receive emails from Euroll UK is provided to us when you click the ‘subscribe’ button on our sign-up form. We ask for a double opt-in verification process in line with best practice – this means you will get a subsequent email from us asking you to verify your email address.
Automated Decision Making
We do not use any fully automated decision making process.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computers hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like the number of website visitors and the pages they visit.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you other than that which you chose to share with us.
You can control your cookies using your web browser settings, but this may affect how our website functions. For more information about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Making A Complaint
If you have a complaint to make, in the first instance, please contact Benn Aylward at Euroll UK via 01403 786130 Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm or email email@example.com and we will do everything we can to resolve any possible issues you may have.
We do hope to be able to successfully manage any queries or complaints that are directed to us, however if you are also able to contact the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) via their helpline on 0303 123 1113 if needed.